Digging into the Data Science world:
- Review: My education in Machine Learning via Coursera, a review so far
- Hardvard’s online course in data science (reviewed to be hard)
- Quora: good toy problems in data science
- Suggested online curriculum for data science
- Review of top 10 data science course
- Kaggle: the home of data science (or: JOIN A COMPETITION!)
various stuff, data-science-related:
- python code for Andrew’s NG machine learning class (original version is develoepd in MATLAB/Octave)
- Andrew’s NG course slides
- Why becoming a data scientist is hard
- Beginner’s machine learning resources
- How do I learn machine learning?
- Titanic: Machine Learning from disaster (tutorial+project)
- Finished Andrew’s NG course: where to go now? A real Caltech course (not a watered-down version).
- https://www.crowdanalytix.com/ : one data anlytics challenge solved per week
- Element of statistical learning (book)
- How can a begineer train for ML contest?
- Plese reccomend books/websites to attain skills neededto take part in competitions